Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Monday, March 17, 2008

My name is Paul McCartney . . .

and I approved this message . . . .
Paul McCartney, I am a vegitarian, Peta ad


But neither I, nor my ex-wife Heather Mills,
approved this message . . . .


Paul McCartney, I am a` bit of a twat and also now divorced from Heather Mills

You see for some reason I found myself over at The People website. Now ordinarily I would never admit that in public, but I decided to make an exception in this case because when I saw the headline (below), my very first thought was:
Oh, if ONLY!! . . .

MACCA TO GAG HEATHER FOR LIFE


A good headline but the story appears not to have the actual figures correct.
Here's what The Times of India had to say. . .
LONDON: Britain's most-watched divorce negotiations have come to a head with pop star Paul McCartney's estranged wife Heather Mills awarded just under £25 million at the high court here in a judgement that is expected to set the benchmark for other, lower-wattage marital battles.

After a lengthy and bad-tempered legal struggle with McCartney's expert team of lawyers, Mills was awarded £24.3m in her divorce settlement. But the feisty former model immediately declared she would appeal against publication of the judgement.

In a riveting development, it's emerged that the judge ruled Mills be given £24.3 million, minus £500,000 because of her "overspending" during the period of separation from the former Beatle. It's thought Mills does not want details of the "overspending" to become public knowledge in her struggle to reclaim moral high ground and secure a better press than battle to less than with estranged husband Paul McCartney.



While The Sydney Morning Herald asks:
Heather Mills: most despised woman in the UK?

To which I'd have to reply . . . . 'probably.'

BTW: I don't even like Mr McCartney, but releasing unnecessary statements through your lawyers, publicly accusing him of physically abusing you, in the midst of a very difficult divorce hearing, all in a vain attempt to gain some public sympathy, is an act deserving of contempt, imho.

Labels: , , , , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker