Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Monday, December 15, 2008

Misanthropy will be the death of me . . .

I hate humans
This is but one of the many, many reasons
I hate my fellow human beings

The Good Times Are Killing Me
Zookeepers at the Malabon Zoo in Manila, Philippines, dress an orangutan for a promotional event marking the Christmas holiday season. This orangutan, wearing an "Oh Jeez, not again this year," expression, and his reindeer helpers look like they could benefit from a union.


In Borneo, according to the local folklore, OranguTans CAN talk, but refuse to do so because if humans knew OranguTans could talk then they would force them to become slaves of the Humans. The picture above is all the proof you need

Wiki

The word orangutan (also written orang-utan, orang utan and orangutang) is derived from the Malay and Indonesian words orang meaning "person" and hutan meaning "forest",[3] thus "person of the forest".

Labels: , , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker