Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is Flodjo79's Girlfriend hot or not?

Flodjo79's Girlfriend - Hot or not?Flodjo79's Girlfriend - Hot or not?


I found the above while looking for pics of Ireland. I found it here, at Panaramio.com.

We report - YOU decide . . . .

Labels: , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hubris said...

of course Flodjo79 is prolly that babe's BF.
So he prolly ain't hot at all

Thu Mar 26, 03:58:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker