Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Friday, June 11, 2010

BP Logo re-Design Competition Entry

BP Logo Goatse re-Design By hubrisBP Logo Goatse re-Design By hubris

Courtesy of Steff @ Famous For 15 Megapixels

I found this competition http://www.logomyway.com/contestView.php?contestId=1746 to re-design the BP logo

So I did - as you can see from the picture above.

You lucky people can view my entry (fnarr fnarr) at the competition website by clicking here

Any comments or suggestions would of course, as always, be greatly appreciated

UPDATE: Apparently the design experts were not amused and my design has been deemed 'not relevant to this contest' - which seems a little unfair as I thought a BP/Goatse-mashup was quite a precise summation of BP's contempt for the rest of the planet -PLUS I even went to the bother of opening a PayPal account for them to deposit my contest-winners loot - €200 - which I am positive I would have been sure to win, I had not been so cruelly censored by TPTB, an absolute cert-to-win I reckon . . .curses . . .foiled again!!
BP/Goatse deemed 'Not Relevant', . . . hmmmm


aangirfan: BP MAY BE TAKEN OVER BY EXXON. THE UK IS BEING ATTACKED AND LOOTED.
Six of BP's directors are Americans.

And six are British. (Times Online)

We have noticed that UK companies with American directors are at risk of losing their independence.

BP should know what is going on.

John Gerson, BP's director of security and public affairs is a former deputy head of MI6. (BP briefs No 10.)

Some MI6 people have helped BP get contracts in Libya, Russia and elsewhere.

Labels: , , , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I think you should have won!
Perfectly good logo imo.
fitting, accurate.

Tue Aug 17, 06:31:00 pm BST  
Blogger Hubris said...

a very belated 'thank you!', Penny

Fri Oct 22, 09:05:00 pm BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker