Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Long Live Lord Patel

Long Live Lord Patel!


Edward Teague the man known to hungry bloggers and non bloggers alike, as Lord Patel author of the blog Postman Patel, has sadly left us, for what I hope are greener politician-free pastures.

Tributes have appeared at The Antagonist, also at Craig Murray's website, and at Famous For 15 Megapixels

Today was not a great day for me, the loss of Lord Patel just makes it worse.


Oh well, musn't grumble.




A cartoon by Edward Teague aka: Lord PatelA cartoon by Edward Teague aka: Lord Patel

Labels: , , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker