Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

¡No Pasarán!

Vote 'NO!' to the Lisbon Con

Ireland says 'NO!!' (hopefully)

European Parliament Votes to Ignore Democracy

By a huge majority (499 to 129) European MEPs, including Proinsias De Rossa (Labour, Fuckhead North East Constituency) voted against the motion ‘The European Parliament undertakes to Respect the outcome of the referendum in Ireland’.

Ian fuckhead Paisley


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker