Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Deborah Jeane Palfrey

Handwriting sample of Deborah Jeane PalfreyHandwriting sample of Deborah Jeane Palfrey


If I were forced to give an answer to the question "What do you think, Hubris?" I'd have to say:
the example on the left comes from a left hander while that on the right comes from a right hander trying to forge the handwriting of a left handed person


Palfrey's Friend On Suicide Note: 'That's Not Her Signature'



Labels: , , , , , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker