Hubritic Anomaly

Contact Hubris . . .here

I stick it here, that way it's out of MY head.
Includes:
Politics, War,
Music: Stuff I like
Photos: Stuff I took myself, and stuff I saw and liked
Conspiracies:'There are no conspiracies, it's all in your head'

Thursday, April 09, 2009

At last . . . Why Peter Sutherland is a c**t!

A map showing why Peter Sutherland is a CuntA map showing why Peter Sutherland is a Cunt


Google ist kaputt, as far as I am concerned. Too many Ads and too many ways to 'game' it.


But now there is a web app that can map connections.
It states on it's homepage:

Map relationships among people and organizations:


and that's good enough for me

Muckety

Flash version 9.0 and higher required.

Labels: , , , , ,


DISCLAIMER:THE POSTING OF STORIES, COMMENTARIES, REPORTS, DOCUMENTS AND LINKS (EMBEDDED OR OTHERWISE) ON THIS SITE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, NECESSARILY EXPRESS OR SUGGEST ENDORSEMENT OR SUPPORT OF ANY OF SUCH POSTED MATERIAL OR PARTS THEREIN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

he is an ex rugby international too isn't he ?

Thu Apr 09, 02:33:00 pm BST  
Anonymous Hubris said...

the Bollix!!!! ;-)

Thu Apr 09, 02:41:00 pm BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker